The Woodstock Art Gallery located in the heart of downtown Woodstock overlooking Museum Square in the newly renovated historical John White Building is proud to provide a gathering place for your programming needs and special events. The Woodstock Art Gallery provides an alternative venue on the second floor, fully accessible, for Gallery and community members, community groups and organizations for education, business or social events.
The Woodstock Art Gallery strives to promote excellence, education and excitement through the visual arts to the community; to foster and build relationships in the local community and to expand its efforts for continued support of Gallery programming. Rental rates are reasonable. Gallery members enjoy a discount.
For more information and to reserve a rental space contact: Gallery Clerk at 519.539.6761 x2801.
- Gallery events and activities take priority of the rental space followed by community organization meetings and workshops. Other meeting requests will be considered only after it has been determined that the rental spaces are not required by the Woodstock Art Gallery. Once an event has been confirmed it will not be cancelled.
- Food and drink may be served and consumed in the designated areas only.
- Organic materials must be pre-approved by the Gallery. No open flames are permitted.
- Any damage to any and all property of the Gallery must be reported immediately to Gallery staff.
- No smoking permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Access to kitchen facilities, washrooms and rental area are fully accessible by elevator.
- Use of outside entertainment and food services must be pre-approved by the Gallery. The use of alcohol is prohibited except by special permission and with the appropriate licences.
- Admission to Galleries will require prior approval and an additional fee may be required for Gallery Tours.
- Booking times must include all set-up and takedown time.
- The applicant must obtain a Special Occasion Permit from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) to comply with Municipal Alcohol Policy for the City of Woodstock. A copy of the Special Occasion Permit must be submitted to the Rental Coordinator one week before the start of the rental.